Evergreen Habitat for Humanity is excited to announce the open house of the Planet Clark Emerald Home and dedication for the Ziesemer family!
In collaboration with Clark County and Quail Homes, this project boasts many benefits along with being designed and engineered to be built to the highest sustainable building standards within the parameters of the available budget, land and resources.
- Community – by improving on a vacant county-owned lot where a dilapidated structure was deconstructed.
- Reduction of air and water pollution through innovative landscaping, rainwater harvesting and stormwater management.
- Lower home operating costs due to energy efficiency, water conservation and use of durable materials requiring less maintenance.
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions due to 60% less energy use.
- Healthy indoor air quality due to low-VOC paints, finishes, adhesives, cabinetry and trim; and non-ducted HVAC.
Join us as we celebrate the dedication of the Ziesemer family home. Open house is from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm with the dedication at 5:00 pm. on Friday, May 24th, at 9717 NE 25th Ave.