Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, to help support local families.
Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in Vancouver, Washington and Clark County. When you donate to Evergreen Habitat for Humanity we make it quick and easy. Your donation may also be tax deduction.
If you live in Vancouver, Battle Ground, Ridgefield, La Center, Camas, and Washougal, your car donation will help build more homes in all of Clark County.
We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Evergreen Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our community.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction (Find out here).
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work (FAQ page here).
How do I donate my car in Clark County?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Washington?
- Washington State will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.