Donate A Car
Cars for Homes
Donate a vehicle to Evergreen Habitat for Humanity and help build homes in Clark County. If you have an older car, truck, van, trailer, RV or boat taking up valuable space in your yard, consider donating it to support affordable housing in Vancouver, Camas, Battleground and the greater Clark County area.
Car donations to Evergreen Habitat for Humanity support the local and global mission of eliminating poverty housing and homelessness and save you the time and energy of finding a buyer. By donating a car to our vehicle donation program, you can help volunteers in the Washington area build houses in partnership with families in need of a hand up, not a hand out.
Examples of vehicles accepted by Habitat:
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle ― running or not!
It is quick and easy to donate a vehicle whether it runs or not! Plus, you may be eligible for a tax deduction (consult your tax advisor or the IRS for details).
To donate a car, truck, boat or RV to Cars for Homes™ – Habitat’s official car donation program, call (877) 277-4344 toll free or learn more about car donation at Carsforhomes.org. It’s a convenient way to support Evergreen Habitat for Humanity and create more space in your driveway!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
How do I donate my car in Clark County?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Washington?
- Washington State will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.